We do take the wellbeing of our colleagues and customers seriously. We have implemented various stringent measures to prevent the spread of the virus. These measures are rigorous but are deemed necessary to minimise the risk and keep everyone safe. Although we have taken steps to keep everyone safe and have made changes in how we operate, please rest assured that your pleasure and expectations of the ambience and the excellence service that we are known for has not been compromised.
HELP KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
Please kindly observe the following guidelines:
- Please keep some distance from others where possible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the restaurant or our wine bar.
- Please minimise surface contacts (touching) where possible to help stop spread the virus.
- Due to the confined space in our toilets, we recommend one in, one out policy limiting one at a time. Please check and if someone is already inside the toilets, please wait or come back for your turn.
- Though we do clean and sanitise our toilets regularly, please help us to keep everyone safe by using the hand sanitiser provided by the toilets entrance door before using the facility.
- We are now using single-use disposable menus with a brief description to minimise contacts. Please ask and let us know if you have any allergy or unsure of the dishes on the menu.
- Please excuse our colleagues for engaging less when clearing or serving at your table to minimise the possibility of spreading the virus.
- We are using disposable serviettes and will carry out sanitisation when the table is vacated to minimise surface contamination.
- All our staff temperatures are taken before they are permitted to work and face visor with mask is mandatory for our colleagues when they are working.
- All our colleagues will be washing their hands rigorously regularly, and using the hand sanitiser provided to keep everyone safe.
- We highly recommend all our customers to put on a mask except when seated at the table.
- We kindly ask our customers not to engage with another table to minimise contact.
- Customers are recommended to be seated at the table at all times except when using the cloakroom facilities or leaving the restaurant.
- Last but not least, please be patient with us when there’s a delay as our chef and us are all working under unusual and restricted circumstances.
Apologies for the stringent measures but we endeavour to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your cooperation.